This year was a little different since I now go into work at Sonlight every day. It was still a lot of fun, though. I learned a lot and enjoyed the fellowship, as usual.
Here's what my schedule looks like:
- March 14-15. Loveland, Colorado.
- April 11-12. Duluth, Minnesota.
- April 16. Soldotna, Alaska.
- April 17-18. Anchorage, Alaska.
- April 21-22. Fairbanks, Alaska.
- April 24-26. Redmond, Washington.
- May 15-17. Des Moines, Iowa.
- June 5-7. Richmond, Virginia.
- June 12-14. Puyallup, Washington.
I would love to drive to all these events. Well, actually, I would love for Lyle to drive to all these events, and I would be the enthusiastic passenger and picture-taker-along-the-way... but that's not the way it will work out this year. Flying in doesn't allow time for much sight-seeing or visiting friends, but in spite of that, I am still looking forward to it.
Life is always an adventure!