Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Four...

I am cleaning out my inbox (from being gone) and came across this email my sister sent me. I thought it would be fun to post it here. Feel free to copy and paste to your blog, and comment here that you did so I can go read your answers!

A) Four jobs [outside the home] I have had in my life:
1. nurse’s aide at a nursing home for 3 months when I was 18 (I hated it!)
2. banking: teller, receptionist, bookkeeper (not all 3 at once)
3. sales clerk at Goodwill
4. assistant children’s librarian at the public library (best outside job I ever had!)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
I don’t know about over and over (I’m more of a reader than a movie watcher) but some of my favorites are:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
2. The Grapes of Wrath
3. Gone With the Wind
4. Sabrina

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Louisiana
2. Arkansas
3. Kansas
4. Idaho

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
Again, I’d rather read… but I do like:
1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. The Waltons
3. Little House on the Prairie
4. Monk

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Washington DC
2. Mount Rushmore
3. California
4. Grand Canyon

F) Websites I visit daily: (or semi-weekly):
1. Paperback Swap
2. Sonlight
3. BzzAgent
4. My Blog (to see who has commented!)

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. popcorn
2. Crab legs
3. Cheese cake
4. Starbucks caramel machiatto (Does that count as “food”? It’s my favorite “treat”!)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a roadtrip to anywhere with DH
2. In a bookstore with a latte
3. In a hammock in a forest campground (with a book!)
4. I dunno where else… touring Europe? That would be fun!

No comments: