- Oatmeal Cookies. My favorite.
- Occupation. I love being a wife and mother!
- Ocean. I have been to the Pacific coast several times, but I've never seen the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ohio. Where I graduated from high school.
- Oklahoma. Where my mother grew up.
- Old Time Radio. I have enjoyed listening to the old radio dramas and comedies for years.
- Oliver. One of our gold fish! (You needed to know that, right?)
- Open Road. My family and I love road trips.
- Orange. A favorite fruit. A not-so-favorite color.
- Organ. I had one semester of organ lessons in college. I never could get the hang of playing the bass notes with my foot!
- Organization. Something I strive for.
- Origins. Genealogy is fascinating to me.
- Owl. My mother-in-law gave me an owl string-art that my husband made when he was a teen-ager. She collected owls.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #27 - "O"
Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter O:
at 5:00 AM