

It's called "Then and Now" because it is actually a vintage pattern that Bernat has re-released in modern colors. The original was in very-70's-shades of orange, yellow, and brown. Bernat's recommended colors are softer creamy and peachy shades... but Bernat yarn wasn't available at the store where I was shopping, so I went with shades of pink in a different brand instead. I also chose to leave off the fringe. After all, there is such a thing as being too retro, right?

8 comments:
WOW! I love our colors. And I like it better without the fringe.
That should be the colors.
I like the colors! My mom made one like that years ago with the orange and brown colors. Good job!!
Pretty. I love ripple blankets.
Good Morning!
I'm new to your blog...found it while visiting a friend's...what a lovely job you did on this afghan! I love the pattern...and I'll enjoy reading your other posts!
God bless,
Laura
That's so pretty! I'll have to share the link with my Mom.
Karla, that is so pretty! You are talented to be able to make that.
Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by Friendly Friday and for following me. I'm following you now too! :)
I'm a new follower through friendly friday....
hope you will also follow me back...
http://mommalovesmee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment