My crochet orders have begun to taper off, and my fingers are happy to be on the keyboard again, rather than wrapped around a crochet hook. Can you believe I have actually developed calluses from crocheting so energetically? When I finally took time to tally up my Etsy orders from the past few weeks, it's really no wonder. I have crocheted (and shipped) approximately 180 mug cozies and 75 washcloths since the first of November. I knew I was staying busy, but I had no idea it was that many! I have been so grateful for the orders and extra income this time of year. It's been fun to fulfill the orders, but definitely a challenge to keep up. It's nice to have a break now... but I already have some fun new colors to add to my spring line-up.
We've also had a little flurry of Christmas-related social activities the past couple of weeks. We've attended a ladies' brunch, hosted a holiday baking day, driven around with friends to look at Christmas lights, hosted a party, and attended a Christmas program. It's all been fun, but I am happy now to turn my attention towards our family celebration and enjoy a week or two of a more relaxing pace.
Maybe I'll be able to blog a little more. Did you miss me?

1 comment:
Is your Etsy shop closed for the season?
Welcome back - - - blogging friends are always missed.
Post a Comment