Monday, December 17, 2012

Catching Up

Only one post in December so far? Oh, my... that's quite sad, isn't it?

My crochet orders have begun to taper off, and my fingers are happy to be on the keyboard again, rather than wrapped around a crochet hook. Can you believe I have actually developed calluses from crocheting so energetically? When I finally took time to tally up my Etsy orders from the past few weeks, it's really no wonder. I have crocheted (and shipped) approximately 180 mug cozies and 75 washcloths since the first of November. I knew I was staying busy, but I had no idea it was that many! I have been so grateful for the orders and extra income this time of year. It's been fun to fulfill the orders, but definitely a challenge to keep up. It's nice to have a break now... but I already have some fun new colors to add to my spring line-up.

We've also had a little flurry of Christmas-related social activities the past couple of weeks. We've attended a ladies' brunch, hosted a holiday baking day, driven around with friends to look at Christmas lights, hosted a party, and attended a Christmas program. It's all been fun, but I am happy now to turn my attention towards our family celebration and enjoy a week or two of a more relaxing pace.

Maybe I'll be able to blog a little more. Did you miss me?

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Is your Etsy shop closed for the season?

Welcome back - - - blogging friends are always missed.