Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Baking Party

The girls and I hosted a Christmas baking party earlier this month. My friend Farrah was great about taking pictures and she has posted a full report on her blog, Light in the Sphere. (And yes, she took the picture for this post, too. I just "borrowed" it!)

Maybe she'll do a post about our other party, too. You'd think I'd be more diligent about taking pictures, knowing I'll want to blog about it. Too many things to think about, I guess.

Anyway... thanks, Farrah!

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Thank YOU!!! You did all the work hosting! Taking pics is the fun part! =)

Keetha Broyles said...


I had a "baking party" today too.

I ran into a local non-chain bakery, and they had been having a baking party, and I just plopped down my money and brought home the goods!!!