Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Red Velvet Tote - review

I have to tell you about the gorgeous red velvet embroidered tote I received just before our trip. Yes, it's a review product, and yes, I agreed to post about it in exchange for a bag... but honestly? I love it! The picture just doesn't do it justice, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. First of all, it's much larger than I expected... roomy enough to carry my netbook, knitting, small purse, and miscellaneous other "necessities" that I seem to think I need to take with me most everywhere. It's definitely dressier than the canvas tote I usually carry. The velvet is so plush, and I love having my initial embroidered on it. (I could have had a 3-letter monogram or my first name, but I opted for a simple "K" just because I think it's a pretty letter!) It has a leather strap, so it's pretty sturdy. It is fully lined with a zipper pocket, plus an extra little zippered pouch on a little tether. It closes with a snap, and also has a snap on each side to bring the sides together to make a narrower-looking bag. Oh... and it's red!! I <3 red accessories. Thank you, Simply Bags!

1 comment:

pse said...

I got to see it and it is beautiful!