Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Cleaning

All winter my office has been accumulating clutter. I've had other, more pressing projects that demanded my attention, so I've just had to ignore and work around the clutter. But I've also watched several episodes of Hoarders and Hoarding: Buried Alive this winter that have really inspired me to do some major decluttering. And so... this was the week to tackle my office.

I have to admit that it feels really good to get everything in order. Maybe when I'm finished I'll be brave enough to post a picture of my workspace. Having everything in it's place is it's own reward... but my heart gave a little skippity when I just now came across these 40-year-old pictures of the sweet little boy who grew up to become my husband!
I need to figure out the perfect place to put them where I can enjoy them every day. Not buried in the bottom of box!

I wonder what other treasures I might find?

1 comment: