Friday, November 16, 2007

Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Cook (with a capital C!)
  2. manager of my home (and some days things are managed better than others!)
  3. educator
  4. child care provider

Four places I have lived:
  1. in Daddy's parsonage
  2. in my in-laws basement (for 6 weeks once)
  3. in our travel trailer (for 2 weeks between houses)
  4. in back of the print shop (currently)

Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. The Oregon Coast
  2. Pennsylvania/New York/Washington DC
  3. The Grand Canyon
  4. Mount Rushmore

Four of my favorite foods:
  1. grilled shrimp
  2. fried fish fillets
  3. popcorn
  4. real cheesecake

Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. on the road with Lyle ('cept he's not presently on the road!)
  2. at the shop watching Lyle and Loren remodel the front office
  3. but really, who says I'd rather be someplace else? I like being home!
  4. in a comfy chair, curled up with a book

No comments: