- Cook (with a capital C!)
- manager of my home (and some days things are managed better than others!)
- educator
- child care provider
Four places I have lived:
- in Daddy's parsonage
- in my in-laws basement (for 6 weeks once)
- in our travel trailer (for 2 weeks between houses)
- in back of the print shop (currently)
Four places I have been on vacation:
- The Oregon Coast
- Pennsylvania/New York/Washington DC
- The Grand Canyon
- Mount Rushmore
Four of my favorite foods:
- grilled shrimp
- fried fish fillets
- popcorn
- real cheesecake
Four places I would rather be right now:
- on the road with Lyle ('cept he's not presently on the road!)
- at the shop watching Lyle and Loren remodel the front office
- but really, who says I'd rather be someplace else? I like being home!
- in a comfy chair, curled up with a book
No comments:
Post a Comment