Thirteen Things I Am Thankful ForMy Thanksgiving count-down ticker says it's only 7 days until Thanksgiving. It's early this year, and I'm not sure I like that... because that means the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is longer. I guess some people probably consider that a good thing. But for me, a 6-week long holiday season is just too much of a good thing. In any case, Thanksgiving is next week... so for today's Thursday Thirteen I thought I would "count my blessings"... at least as high as 13!
- The privilege we have of having a personal relationship with our Creator.
- The hope of heaven... this life is not all there is... and "this too shall pass"...
- A husband who cherishes me and enjoys spending time with me.
- Our beautiful children who bring so much joy to our lives.
- A Christian heritage and a loving, supportive family.
- Good health... which is something I never want to take for granted.
- A comfortable home and many material things we don't really need but enjoy.
- Plenty of food... way more than we need!
- Many freedoms we enjoy as Americans.
- An education... and a limitless supply of books so we never have to stop learning.
- The internet, which makes accessing info so quick and easy, and staying in touch with friends and loved ones even easier.
- Strength to work hard... and good jobs.
- Time to relax and "play" some, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment