Lovely picture and verse.
Beautiful.
What a beautiful picture illustrating God as the author of divine design and order for the earth. Happy WFW!
I'm with Laurie Ann, this image is just perfect for illustrating the power and the beauty made by God's hands.Happy WFW!
Wonderful words and photo! Thanks for sharing.Blessings,Sandi
I love this pic and verse! Thanks for sharing :) God's handiwork is beautiful!
This is beautiful... and such a wonderful thought. Thanks for sharing!
and i'm in winter lol... Great post!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely picture and verse.
Beautiful.
What a beautiful picture illustrating God as the author of divine design and order for the earth. Happy WFW!
I'm with Laurie Ann, this image is just perfect for illustrating the power and the beauty made by God's hands.
Happy WFW!
Wonderful words and photo! Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sandi
I love this pic and verse! Thanks for sharing :) God's handiwork is beautiful!
This is beautiful... and such a wonderful thought. Thanks for sharing!
and i'm in winter lol...
Great post!
Post a Comment