Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cute Gift Ideas

Two of my nieces (who are young mommies) have recently opened Etsy shops. Their product lines are so cute! I thought you'd like to see what they have been making!

Kendra's shop is So Sweet Baby Boutique. She has a very trendy, coordinated collection of baby carriers and matching diaper/wipes carriers, soft toys for babies, and adorable little girls dresses and matching hair bows!Krista's shop is Little Apron Strings and she is specializing in... guess what? Aprons! In both adult and child sizes. Here is a picture of Kendra and her little girl modeling their coordinating "mother/daughter" aprons that Krista made for them:
Aren't they so cute? Krista even monograms the child's apron for free!

(Kendra's new baby is due very soon. She said she is sure her apron will fit better after that!)

3 comments:

Farrah said...

Adorable! Only I'm having trouble not noticing the baby even more . . . What a cutie! :-)

No, motherhood isn't calling again . . . ;-)

My Journey said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing Karla. BTW, that chore chart I purchased from you last year is really doing wonders with Liam here. He loves the basket cleaning system. His room has never looked better and I don't have to do much! He's also enjoying all those readers we got from you. When is that HS conference you'll be at for Sonlight? Please remind me so I can come see you!
In Him,
Carolina

Terra said...

These are very pretty and thanks for showing me the photos here.