Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reading Challenge Update

Continuing with the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, here are the books I read in February:

15. When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit by Judith Kerr
16. Laylie's Daring Quest by Kersten Hamilton
17. Days of Gold by Jude Deveraux
18. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
19. Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl
20. Amazing Insider Secrets by Jeff Bredenberg
21. Secrets by Jude Deveraux
22. Finding Inner Peace During Troubled Times by William Moss
23. One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
24. Listen by Rene Gutteridge

The other challenge that I'm participating in is What's in a Name? The idea of this one is to read books with titles which fit into 6 different categories. It can overlap with other challenges, so I thought it would be interesting to see if I end up with any titles that fit the categories. I haven't been deliberately looking for book titles to fit these categories, though I made need to before the year is over! We'll see!

Here's where I stand so far...

  1. Food:
  2. Body of water:
  3. Title (queen, president): Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna
  4. Plant: Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
  5. Place name:
  6. Music term:

No comments: