Sunday, October 10, 2010

ecoStore - review

Over the past couple of years my family has been making gradual changes towards a healthier lifestyle. Mostly it has been a change in our eating habits and choice of foods available to us. As I have been reading about healthy living, I became aware that even the cleaning products we use in our home can have an effect on our health, but so far I haven't made that change. (Baby steps, you know!) However, I was interested to be offered the opportunity to review my choice of products from ecoStore, a company that makes household and personal care products with plant-based ingredients rather than synthetic chemicals. I chose to try the All-Purpose Cleaner. I was skeptical that it would be as effective as my regular cleaner, but I was pleasantly surprised. I found it to be just as effective, but without the strong smell. If you are interested in switching to more ecologically-friendly products, check out ecoStore.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've seen this mentioned on a few blogs.
I just might need to check it out.
Have a great week!

A Romantic Porch said...

Mmmmm I'm LOVE my house to smell all fresh and cleany when I'm finished. I've got my favorites! They may not be ECO friendly but they make my heart happy! and my house smelly fresh and sparkly! xo rachel