Monday, January 3, 2011

Questions You Didn't Ask...


Joining in the Meet Me on Monday blog hop at Never Growing Old...

1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
I didn't really make any formal resolutions, but I'd to be more consistent about exercising this year. I have several audio books I'd like to listen to, so hopefully that will motivate me to get back on the treadmill.

2. What food item are you craving right now?
Ice cream. My daughter served chocolate ice cream topped with berries yesterday. Another dish of that sounds delicious at the moment.

3. When is your birthday?
Sometimes it falls on Thanksgiving!

4. What were you doing an hour ago?
Doing some work on the computer.

5. Last thing you cooked?
Chicken/Andouille Gumbo Saturday night for supper. My family loves gumbo! I should make it more often.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Karla, I wanted to come by and wish you and your family a most blessed and happy new year.
Sue

Aliene said...

Hey, Kiddo, Isn't the cookbook wonderful? No, that's not the word!
Try and describe it! I just know it is something we will have and enjoy looking at. Aunt De really worked hard to get it out in time for us to be able to us at Christmas gifts.
My kids loved it. Tears flowed as they looked down and saw Maw-maw a part of their Christmas.