Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Year in Blogging

Just wanted to share a review of blog highlights from 2010. This meme is hosted by Work of HeART and Soul. To participate simply: Post the title or first sentence of your first blog post from each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month, even though it doesn’t necessarily go with post.

January
First sentence: I expected Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna to be a book on parenting daughters.
February
First sentence: FactsFirst is an online math facts practice sight developed by the publishers of Saxon math.
March
First sentence:  Never Blame the Umpire by Gene Fehler is a touching book about a young girl and her family as they experience traumatic changes.
 April
First sentence:  Continuing with the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, here are the books I read in March:
May
First sentence: Continuing with the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, here are the books I read in April:
June
First sentence:  Continuing with the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, here are the books I read in May: (LOL! Sorry! This is getting quite monotonous! I promise, I did post other stuff in between!)
 July
First sentence: My subscription to The Old Schoolhouse magazine had run out awhile back, and I've been thinking I needed to re-subscribe. 
 August
First sentence:  Another YA book I enjoyed this summer is Katy's Debate (Book 2 in the Katy Lambright series) by Kim Vogel Sawyer.
September
First sentence:  Our family adventure this past weekend was a geocaching day trip to northeastern Washington.
October
First sentence: Books read in September for the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge:

November
First sentence:  In celebration of our 25th anniversary, Lyle and I are enjoying  a few days away from our normal responsibilities.
December
First sentence: We hosted a small gathering of friends in our home last night.
 Looking forward to 2011!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great year in Blogging!!!

Wow on those Strawberries and wish I could hop a ride on your road trips! :)

pse said...

That is a lot of book reading!