Monday, March 4, 2002

Homemaking

One thing I've been thinking a lot about lately is how to simplify my life to allow more time for the "important" things. Think of all the time it takes to maintain all this "stuff" we think we have to have. One of my goals for this spring is to do some major decluttering and getting rid of stuff we don't actually need or use. But, oh, my... where to start? It's still pretty much winter where I live, so I've been surfing the net for ideas on cleaning and organizing. I'll be posting some links to some good sites I've found on the subject. Hopefully, that will have me all psyched up to really hit the cleaning hard once spring finally does arrive!
She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her: "Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all." Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates.

No comments: