Sunday, June 19, 2005

Summer projects

Wow! What a weekend! We left for Seattle on Thursday. I was so utterly exhausted that I felt sick all day. But I slept like a log in the motel that night and was much more myself the next day. I was very grateful for that! The Seattle homeschool convention was great! Good attendance and a good turn-out for my workshop. I have one more homeschool convention in Billings, Montana this weekend and then I will be done for the year. I really enjoy doing them, but 8 is enough for one year!

My next project is to help get some great little readers I've discovered back in print. Right now they are only partially available in digital format. We hope to have them available in print by the end of the summer.

How does my garden grow? Well, my red petunias in the hanging pots are happily blooming away. I can't quite figure out why the purple and white ones aren't blooming yet. Hopefully they will soon. I've had a handful of sweet, ripe strawberries off my 3 strawberry plants that are growing in the wheelbarrow. The grape tomato plants aren't looking too great. Maybe they need some Miracle Grow. My prettiest flower right now is my Martha Washington geranium. I'll have to take some pictures soon.

No comments: