I need to start a list of things-to-do-before-the-family-reunion now that the convention trips are behind me. Let's see...
- publish and mail the July Family Chronicles
- make a Power Point of our digital pictures to show everyone on the laptop
- decide on which scrapbooks to take and see how much updating I can fit in
- plan lessons for youth meetings so I don't have to spend every Sunday afternoon doing that
- clean and declutter around here so we'll be ready to paint and do some outside maintenance in August before time to start up school again
- work on the 3RsPlus reading books
- oh... and work 20 hours a week whenever I can fit it in!
Why am I sitting here yakking? I should get up and get busy!