Thursday, June 30, 2005

Get Busy!

I made good progress clearing off my desk this morning, which had been piling up for 2 weeks. I have also made a good start unpacking boxes of books from my conventions. I have to display my own books in my booth, so now that the season is over I need to get everything back on the shelves where they belong. I have scheduled a Sonlight open house here next Thursday so that really gives me an incentive to get stuff organized quickly. That's a good thing.

I need to start a list of things-to-do-before-the-family-reunion now that the convention trips are behind me. Let's see...
  • publish and mail the July Family Chronicles
  • make a Power Point of our digital pictures to show everyone on the laptop
  • decide on which scrapbooks to take and see how much updating I can fit in
  • plan lessons for youth meetings so I don't have to spend every Sunday afternoon doing that
  • clean and declutter around here so we'll be ready to paint and do some outside maintenance in August before time to start up school again
  • work on the 3RsPlus reading books
  • oh... and work 20 hours a week whenever I can fit it in!

Why am I sitting here yakking? I should get up and get busy!

Later!

No comments: