Monday, July 28, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, July 28, 2008:
Outside my window... it is a pleasant summer morning. It is still cool from the night, but the sun is shining. Looks like it will be a beautiful day!
I am thinking... about all the things I need to do this week.
I am thankful for... great kids who are able to take care of the household chores when I have a full week like this one.
From the kitchen... nothing special right now.
I am wearing...
a denim skirt with a blue-and-white striped t-shirt.
I am creating... tiny crocheted flower embellishments for scrapbooking.
I am going... to make deliveries for the print shop (where my husband works) this afternoon.
I am reading... Blood Brothers by Rick Acker.
I am hoping... for lots of energy!
I am hearing... a fan.
Around the house... I need to gather up what we need for vacation, and then pack light as we are taking the little car!
One of my favorite things... living in north Idaho where we enjoy beautiful scenery year 'round.
A few plans for the rest of the week... I am scheduled to work each morning for Sonlight, and then make deliveries in the afternoons because the regular delivery guy is on vacation. Also, I need to get things ready for our vacation next week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Lake Coeur d'Alene
(Yes, the water really is that blue.)

6 comments:

pse said...

What a beautiful picture! Have a good week.

KJ said...

This made for a very pleasant visit! Nice to meet you!

KJ
California

AllyJo said...

We use Sonlight. I enjoyed your Daybook. I pray you'll have a blessed, peaceful week with your family.

Pat said...

That water is beautiful-I am jealous.

La Tea Dah said...

Karla, the lake is so pretty and such a deep blue! Refreshing --- simply beautiful!

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you have a busy week ahead!

LaTeaDah

PS: Thanks for checking into the Gracious Hospitality blog-hop.

Farrah said...

Your vacation is coming up soon! You must be excited!! :-)