The neat thing about it is, I get to pass it along to other "brilliant" bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded you.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
- Add links to the recipients.
- Leave a comment for the recipients or email them to let them know they have an award.
- Aliene at Meditations and Memories is a fairly new blogger who posts... well, meditations and memories! She has also been sharing pictures of some her beautiful antique dishes.
- Farrah at Light in the Sphere almost always posts about something fun. Probably because she's such a fun person herself, in spite of her very challenging disabilities.
- LaTeaDah at Gracious Hospitality inspires me to take the time to make things gracious for my family and friends. Her elegant pictures are always so refreshing.
- Laura at Glimpses of Our World posts beautiful photography and challenging inspirational thoughts. I always look forward to her posts.
- LeAnn at For the Love of Cottage posts the neatest decorating pictures, as well as inspirational thoughts. She recently re-worked her blog and I think it's going be even better than ever.
- Melissa at Here in the Bonny Glen has been my blogging buddy for longer than anyone else, I think. She writes about reading, writing, thinking, and her adorable children! And she's really good at word games! We hang out on Facebook together and she almost always beats me at Scrabble and Word Twist.
- Rachel at A Romantic Porch posts about whimsical cottage living and appreciating the little things in our every day lives. She has a new post almost every day.