My daughter plans to present it when we have my brother-in-law's family over for a Christmas get-together this weekend. She plans to put each kind of candy (enough for everyone to have a piece) in a festive Christmas bag along with the corresponding Bible verse. They have 6 children so she will ask each person to read a verse and pass out the candy for that verse at the appropriate time as she goes through the devotional. I think it will be a really neat way to start our gift-opening time.We couldn't find Rocky Road bars commercially, so she used this easy recipe to make her own!
Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season!
3 comments:
That's great! Thanks for sharing. I will be adding this to my idea book for next year!
Wow, this is a great version! I've never seen this before! And the homemade treats make it even more special~ thanks for sharing with us, I will remember this for next year!
Love this idea!!
Post a Comment