Not only do I enjoy blogging, I also enjoy blog-hopping. I love gleaning ideas from others' creativity this time of year. And some posts just make me smile. I've decided to start keeping track of my favorite posts on other blogs and then sharing them with you when I've accumulated a few. Enjoy!- Boarding in Bedlam - Did you ever know anyone who had "everyday teeth" and "dress teeth"?
- At Home With Books - Tiger is determined to be warm and comfortable this winter. Cats are so funny!
- Heart Prints - How do "silent monks" sing the Hallelujah Chorus?
- Heavenly Homemakers - The recipe for Reindeer Cuties caught my eye.
- Heavenly Homemakers (again) - Instructions for making a simple angel ornament. Would make a really cute gift topper!
- Books and Bairns - Some great ideas for simple, homemade gifts.
4 comments:
Please tell me that isn't your Christmas tree. Because if it is, I am guilty of the sin of covetousness in your direction, and I do hereby confess.
Hey, thanks for the shout out!
Dress teeth, now that's a new one!
Thanks for linking! I loved the story about the dress teeth, and the hallelujah chorus was hilarious. Thanks for sharing the fun!
Post a Comment