Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cookie Recipe Party

I'm joining in the Christmas Cookie Recipe Party hosted by Darlene @ Our Creative Life. It's been going on for several Fridays, so if you need ideas for yummy cookies for Christmas, be sure to check it out! Here's a favorite in our family:

Monster Cookies

6 eggs
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups white sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 tablespoon corn syrup
4 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 pound butter
3 cups peanut butter
8 cups oats
8 ounces chocolate chips
8 ounces M&Ms

Mix together. (No, this recipe does not have flour!) Bake at 350 degrees approximately 12 minutes.

6 comments:

The Watts Family said...

Oh very nice!! The monster cookie looks just like my kind of cookie but then I never met a cookie that I didn't like :) thanks for sharing ~Blessings & Merry Christmas Heather

Mari said...

These are so good!

Dori said...

Yum! maybe the girls and I will make these tomorrow. I haven't had them in years!

Christina said...

Oh my, These look fabulous. My hubby love cookies that have all kinds of goodies inside. Delish.

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Mmmm...those sound yummy!

Farrah said...

These were so good at your house, I decided to make them tonight. Can't wait! And Kylen is sick, so this will be a nice little pick-me-up. :-)