- I have a birthmark in the palm of my right hand. It's how I tell my right from left. Seriously. I am "directionally challenged." I have no problems with compass directions, but to this day I can't do left and right without thinking about it... or checking for that birthmark!
- I usually always have a cup of something hot on my desk. My favorite hot beverage is a caramel latte... but since that has a tendency to "go to waist"... I try to alternate with an assortment of herbal teas.
- I love road trips. Getting there really is half the fun! (And it's a good thing, since we live half way across the continent from most of our relatives.)
- I named my website "Roads to Everywhere" because the internet is like a road trip to me. You start out with one objective, but it's easy to get side-tracked... and you never know where you'll end up, or what adventures you may have along the way.
- I have 29 nieces and nephews, and 14 great-nieces and nephews.
- I have 31 first cousins (not counting in-laws), and 5 of those are double cousins.
- Did I mention I come from a large family?
Sunday, September 30, 2007
7 Random Facts Tag
"7 Random Facts" about me... Goodness! Is there anything random left to tell after all this time? Let's see...