Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday

Today I'm participating in "Five Question Friday" hosted by Mama M @ My Little Life. Here are this week's questions...

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

Definitely "date night!" My absolute favorite thing is hanging out with "my man!"

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Nope. Can't roll my tongue either. I have a very boring tongue!

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I always hate trying to pick favorites, because it just always depends. Overall, I think I like tulips the best. The colors are so bright and vivid early in the spring. They don't last long which makes them seem more special. And I love looking at the satiny smooth texture and shape of them. They don't have much of a smell, but for just looking at, I like tulips.

For smell, I love lilacs! They're pretty to look at, too, just very different than tulips. See? I told you I can't pick favorites! The lilacs are blooming in my yard right now... I think I'll go break off a sprig to put on my desk to enjoy while I work today.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

I don't play the lottery, but if I won a lot of money the first thing I would do is tithe. After that, I'd pay off bills. And those are very boring answers. So since we're dreaming let's just say I won enough money to pay off all the bills and still had a big chunk left to spend on anything I wanted. I'd travel for as long as the money lasted!

No comments: