Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blog Updates


The Blogestia challenge is winding down. Obviously, I didn't spend the whole weekend working on my blog, but I did spend most of the afternoon today on it. I lined up some posts for the coming week, as usual. But I also learned a few things and got some good ideas from participating in the challenge. You probably didn't even notice the little changes I made, did you? Here are the main things I did
  • I chose some of my most frequent topics and linked them together on the link bar right under my blog header. So if you're especially interested in a particular topic, you can just click on it and it will pull up all my posts on that topic. I hope you find this helpful. (There's also a "label cloud" towards the bottom of my sidebar that lists all the topics I blog about, if you want even more to choose from.)
  • I added a "favicon" to my blog code. Look up at the top of your browser. See the tiny green coffee cup beside the name of my blog? Isn't it prettier than the bright orange Blogger logo that used to be there? Now when you see the little coffee cup, you'll know you're visiting me! Cool, huh?
  • I discovered the In My Mailbox meme which I hope to participate in on a regular basis, just because I'm sure you're nosy like that! What? You're not? Well, I am! I like to know what came in the mail-- even if it's not for me.

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Looks like you got some great things done. I like how you linked the posts. :)