Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lotsa Books!

Here's the list of books I've read in January  for the 2010 100+ Reading Challenge (not counting several that I have started but not yet finished... yeah, I usually have several books going at once):

  1. Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna
  2. Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington
  3. The Male Factor by Shaunti Feldhan
  4. The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher
  5. Life on the Underground Railroad by Sally Senzell Isaacs
  6. Freedom Struggle by Ann Rossi
  7. The Civil War by Scott Marquette
  8.  Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater
  9. Daily Life on a Southern Plantation by Paul Erickson
  10. Stephen Foster and His Little Dog Tray by Opal Wheeler
  11. Too Much Stuff: Decluttering Your Heart and Home by Kathryn Porter
  12. Sweet Clara and the Freedom Quilt by Deborah Hopkinson
  13. Moses: When Harriet Tubman Led Her People to Freedom by C.B. Weatherford
  14. Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
And in my mailbox this week I received:

For review:
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith
Yesterday's Promise by Vanessa Miller
One Million Arrows by Julie Ferwerda
Sons of Thunder by Susan May Warren
Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer

From Paperback Swap:
The Mary Frances Knitting and Crocheting Book by Jane Eayre Fryer

5 comments:

Vivianna said...

Oh my, that's quite a challenge! It sounds like fun, so I signed up even though I'm a month late.... well gotta go read : )

Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,

Googs said...

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only person that has a great number of books being read at once. Now to tell my husband that indeed, I am normal. It is normal, right? Ha, ha, of course it is!!! Great job so far.

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. There are some interesting titles there. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Renee said...

Wow ~ that's definitely a challenge! Wonderful list of books. Happy Reading!

A Romantic Porch said...

Wow! How in the world did you have time to get anything else done except read? Interesting titles. I read more than one book at a time too! It's fun! xo rachel