Sunday, January 17, 2010

In My Mailbox


Here are the goodies I received In My Mailbox this week:

Books To Review:
Tea with Hezbollah by Ted Dekker and Carl Medearis
Prevailing Love by Loree Lough
Listen by Rene Gutteridge
Screen Play by Chris Coppernall
All Things Hidden by Tricia Goyer 
Finding Inner Peace During Troubled Times by William Moss
My Lady by Joyce Wheeler
So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore


Checked out from the Library (so not technically "in my mailbox"):
MaryJane's Outpost by MaryJane Butters
MaryJane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook by MaryJane Butters
2-at-a-time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes
Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd
Sock Innovation  by Cookie A
Knitting in the Round by Jeanne Stauffer
Cool Crocheted Hats by Linda Kopp

I just need more hours in my day to read, knit, and blog... not to mention keep house, homeschool, and work...

2 comments:

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! I adore Beth Moore. She's such a good speaker.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

Have a great week!

A Romantic Porch said...

huffing and panting...yeah, how do you get everything done? I can't keep up!