Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blessed

The girls and I just came back from delivering our Christmas goody boxes to the print shop. It was such a fun thing to do! We have enjoyed working on them over the past few weeks... and it was fun to surprise all of Daddy's co-workers with a box of yummy things to take home.

One lady in particular thanked the girls and then she came back to where my husband and I were to tell us "thank you" as well. I told her that the girls did most of the work. She said, "Your girls are just awesome! You are so lucky! You have such a nice family." And she kind of sighed a little. I wanted to say, "No. Not lucky. Blessed." But I just smiled.
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

pse said...

That sounds so much like something I heard one time! Isn't life interesting?

I hope you took pictures of the boxes. That has been such an interesting project.