Tuesday, December 11, 2007

'Tis a Gift to Be Simple...

If you've been following my blog for awhile you may remember that I'm a Bzz Agent. That means I get to try new products in exchange for talking about them. One of the rules of being a Bzz Agent is that I have to be honest in talking about the products (which is the only way I would agree to do it anyway), but usually the products are cool enough that I don't have any problems talking them up. However, this one had me stumped. It's not that it's a bad product, it's just not something I would ever buy or necessarily recommend. Then I hit on the way to spin it... It's the perfect present for someone who has everything!

Six or eight months ago one product I got to try was the Sonicare toothbrush. I have really enjoyed using it, although again, it's probably not something I would have bought... but I think it probably does a better job of cleaning and whitening my teeth than an ordinary toothbrush, so yeah, I could recommend that. Then a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to participate in the Bzz Campaign for the Sonicare UV Santizer. I didn't really understand what it was, but I figured out that it went with the Sonicare toothbrush (or other electric toothbrushes), so I was game to try it out. I got it, and now I don't know what to do with it! It's like a little shower for my toothbrush. Pop the toothbrush inside. Close the door. Push the button. A cool blue light comes on for 10 minutes. Then the toothbrush is germ free! Except, you can't prove it by me! I still don't know why rinsing the brush in hot water doesn't do the job just fine. But... that's just me. Maybe someone on your Christmas list is more concerned about sanitizing their toothbrush than I am. If so, this would make a perfect gift! If they already have an electric toothbrush, that is.

Which brings me to today's post in the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Tour. Today's gift is Simplicity! Click here to read a short and sweet article by Wanda Brunstetter.

2 comments:

pse said...

Oh, how creative you are!

Mary Grace said...

Hmmmmmm....maybe you can use it to clean toilets? :-)