Friday, February 6, 2009

Flower Garden Throw

Back in December when we were getting so much snow, my aunt wondered what I did to keep myself busy indoors. To be honest, the snow didn't keep us in all that much... well, maybe a little... but in any case, I never get bored! Life is so interesting to me... and I have too many hobbies!

One thing I enjoy in the evenings (and when we travel) is crocheting. I also like to knit, but lately I've been crocheting... oh, yeah, and trying to learn to tat. But mostly crocheting. I finished this Flower Garden throw a few days ago.I am working on another similar afghan called "Wheels". It's circles of random colors (rather than "flowers" like this one) and doesn't have the green in it. I plan to make it bed-size, though, rather than a lap throw.

4 comments:

TattingChic said...

That is very nice! It looks like very intricate crochet! OMGosh!

pse said...

That is beautiful. The pattern looks difficult.

Emily said...

It's so beautiful!!! I have been enjoying the winter months - sewing up a storm. It keeps my hands busy! Have a beautiful weekend!

Patty said...

That is really pretty!