Thursday, March 8, 2007

Cute story

I didn't get my menu plan made this week, and I miss having it! Hopefully I can get that going again next week.

We went to visit some friends who live about 2 hours away on Tuesday. The lady was telling me about her little great-granddaughters who are just as cute as buttons. They are 3 and 5, I think she said. Their uncle got married last spring and they were the flower girls. The oldest one went down the aisle first carefully sprinkling rose petals for the bride to walk on. The little one came along behind. She got about half way down the aisle and stopped. She put her little hands on her hips and frowned. She set her basket down and began to gather up all the petals her sister had dropped on that nice clean church floor! She had carried them back to her basket and gone back for more when Grandpa came and got her. My guess is the congregation had forgotten to watch for the bride by this time!

No comments: