Saturday, March 10, 2007

Prizes all around!

The Ultimate Blog Party ended yesterday and prizes were announced last night. I was excited to discover that was a winner! My prize is a Mary Kay skin care set from Liza at "Take a Ride"! I never have paid much attention to skin care before, being blessed with a clear complexion, but now that I have reached... ahem! ...a certain age... I have actually been looking into it more. That's why I listed it as one of my choices for a prize I would like to win. I am looking forward to trying it out. Thanks so much, Liza!

Also, as part of the Ultimate Blog Party I offered a 270-page family cookbook in a drawing to all those who commented on my blog during the party. The winner is Lynne from "And Babies Make Six"! Congratulations, Lynne! Let me know where to send your cookbook!

The party was fun! I didn't make it around to all the sites (there were close to 1000 listed!), but I'm glad they are going to leave the list up for awhile. It was a great way to discover "kindred spirit" bloggers! Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: