Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another Tag Game

Let's see...rules first.
  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago: Getting ready to move from Kansas to Idaho. Selling our house, and packing. Who knew it would be nearly 10 years before we would buy another house?
I was also mothering preschoolers. My children were 5 and 2. How could 10 years possibly go by so quickly?

Five things on my to-do list today:
  • school work with my kids
  • unpack some boxes
  • work for 4 or 5 hours
  • teach homeschool biology lab at 6:00
  • host a Bible study at 7:00
Snacks that I enjoy:
  • popcorn
  • crackers and cheese
  • cold cornbread
  • boiled peanuts
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • help the missionaries
  • share with my family and friends
  • buy a place out in the country, with a porch and a fireplace!
  • travel, lots of travel!
Three of my bad habits:
  • checking my email compulsively
  • going barefoot (broke my little toe once because I didn't have shoes on!)
  • reading a book when I should be sleeping (late at night)
Five places I have lived:
  • Robert, Louisiana
  • Mulberry, Arkansas
  • Lima, Ohio
  • West Plains, Missouri
  • Eldorado, Kansas
Five jobs that I have had:
  • nurse's aide (for 3 months only where I quickly learned I was not nurse material!)
  • bank teller
  • children's librarian assistant (I loved that job!)
  • homeschool advisor (currently)
  • wife and mother (offers the very best benefits!)
Five people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....

7 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh My little sweetie, I can't play that game...I don't have anything to say, I just sit around eating bonbons all day!!!!! Hope your day is fun. xoRachel

Denise said...

This tag has a different twist now, doesn't it? I'll do it for my 50th post, that work? (Friday)
Have a wonderful day!

Toots said...

My first time to be tagged! Here goes...

e-Mom said...

Ouch... You broke your toe! Did they put it in a tiny little cast?

I love crackers and cheese too--has to be sharp cheddar.

Blessings,

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Farrah said...

Woo-hoo! Another game of tag! I will post mine tomorrow! :-)

Counting Your Blessings said...

I'm always reading when I should be sleeping too. We did biology last year (Apologia) but in I had my son take the labs at our community college. Hope you've had a wonderful Wednesday! Blessings... Polly

Carole said...

We have a lot in common, Karla. I like all the snacks you listed. Boiled peanuts are very popular here in the south.

I would like to be less compulsive about checking my e-mail, but that's a hard one to let go of. And I also read late at night, usually falling asleep in bed and waking up at 2:00 a.m. with all the lights on.

Helping missionaries would also make my list, especially since my daughter is preparing for the mission field.