I don't have just one favorite... it's actually hard for me to choose a favorite of anything. It depends on my mood, among other things. And isn't variety the spice of life? But I can share with you some of my favorite varieties of tea!
First thing in the morning, I like... coffee. Whoops! That's not tea, is it? Oh, well. It's my blog so I can talk about it if I want to! Now, what I really like is a caramel latte... but (out of consideration for my waistline and my pocketbook) usually I just add some powdered French Vanilla or English Toffee cappuccino mix to my regular coffee... or drink it black. Again, according to my mood.
To get back to the subject at hand... namely, tea... I enjoy spicy-sweet teas throughout the day and at tea-time. Here are a few I like:
- Constant Comment (from Bigelow). It's been 15 or more years ago that a friend served me a cup of Constant Comment. It was so good that, of course, I commented on it! She said that it was well named because every time she served it she got comments on it!
- Good Earth Original. I first had this at a home-demonstration party (Usborne Books, maybe?) a few years ago. Caution: if you've never tasted it, be sure to take a sip before you add sweetener because it is a very sweet tea! Right, Farrah?
- Vanilla Chai. Chai tea is relatively new to me, so I am still experimenting with the amount of sweetener and milk I like in mine. I bought a sampler box with several flavors of chai from Stash recently. Usually I am finding that just a dollop of honey is all I care to add. But when I'm in the mood for something really sweet and creamy, the Oregon Chai latte is particularly decadent!
- Celestial Seasonings holiday teas. My sister-in-law introduced me to these one Christmas. My favorites are Gingerbread Spice, Candy Cane Lane, and Sugar Plum Spice.
- Celestial Seasonings Peppermint.
- Bigelow Mint Medley.
- Good Earth Good Night.
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time.
What are your favorite teas? Have you tried any of the ones I've mentioned? I'd love to know!