Short and sweet, to the point! Well done
This is clever~it's great
ahh Rest -- said so beautifully!
Karla,Perfect! In just a few words, you've described the scene well. It WAS a perfect resting spot worthy of savoring :).
Very nicely done! :-)
Great! Short, sweet and to the point. Now I need to go and get some rest! Mine is up, come on over and take a gander.
Good heavens, so few words! That's fabulous!
An acrostic! That's great! Well said!
Now that is a good REST!My entry is up!
Karla, you said it girl!!
I love it, what a great use of words and word play.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Short and sweet, to the point! Well done
This is clever~it's great
ahh Rest -- said so beautifully!
Karla,
Perfect! In just a few words, you've described the scene well. It WAS a perfect resting spot worthy of savoring :).
Very nicely done! :-)
Great! Short, sweet and to the point. Now I need to go and get some rest!
Mine is up, come on over and take a gander.
Good heavens, so few words! That's fabulous!
An acrostic! That's great! Well said!
Now that is a good REST!
My entry is up!
Karla, you said it girl!!
I love it, what a great use of words and word play.
Post a Comment