
A little late today, but continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter N:
- Naomi. My sister.
- Nap. Why do little kids hate 'em and adults can't get enough of 'em?
- Natural beauty. I love the mountains and wilderness in our area.
- Near-sighted. I am. Extremely. And oh-so-grateful for contact lenses!
- Neighbors. The best neighbors we ever had were when we lived across the alley from our pastor and his wife, and next door to his mother.
- Nephews. If I counted correctly I have 13 nephews, 5 nephews-in-law, and 5 great-nephews.
- Nieces. Plus 16 nieces, 1 niece-in-law, and 9 great-nieces. (I think.)
- Night Owl. I function best in the evenings.
- Night Sky. I love to watch the sunset and see the stars come out.
- Notebook. I love notebooks. I always have one handy to jot things down in.
- Novels. Need I explain this one?
- November. I was born and got married in November. Those two events were 20 years apart!
- Nurse. Both my sisters are nurses. I'm not. I spent one summer as a nurse's aide many years ago, and quickly determined that nursing was note for me.
6 comments:
I have often asked myself the same question in regards to naps! Hope you had a lovely Thursday!
Naps are one of the indicators of my health. I never gave up my daily nap but I usually only doze for 15 - 20 minutes and wake up energized. Then there are days like today when I laid down and woke almost 3 hours later. Hmmm, and then by the evening I had developed a fever.
This is a great list. Good idea to work through the alphabet. Will you do Q?
I can't understand the "novels" one. You'll have to explain it to me. ;-)
Enjoyed getting to know you better.
That's a lot of neices and nephews. Family get-togethers must be fun!
I totally agree about the naps. I like to get "power naps" whenever I can.
I've really enjoyed this series. So clever! (N for Night owl? Me too.)
BTW, I've tagged you for a meme!
Have a blessed weekend,
e-Mom @ Chrysalis
Post a Comment