Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Love Your Blog

"Homeschool Mom of Four" honored me recently with the I Love Your Blog award! Now it's mine turn to pass it on. Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

The seven blogs I nominate are:

  1. A Beautiful Life
  2. Bygone Beauty
  3. Highlights from Higher Ground
  4. Oakrise Cottage
  5. The Going Blog
  6. The Secret Gardener
  7. Yellow Rose Arbor

4 comments:

Kalianne@BygoneBeauty said...

Hi Karla! What a lovely suprise! I feel very honored! Congratulations to you also on receiving this much deserved award! I shall display it with pride on my sidebar with a link back to you!
Hugs,
Kalianne

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for honoring me, I really appreciate it!

Thanks for your prayers as well.

Katherine

Farrah said...

Where's my name?? Now I feel insulted!! ;-)

Joyce said...

Thank you, thank you Karla!
That was very sweet of you....
Be blessed,
Joyce