- Tabitha. Our cat. (If you guessed that she's a tabby, you are right!)
- Tea. I like it iced or hot! Plain ol' southern-style sweet-tea for iced, and usually herbal or chai for hot.
- Teaching. Something I seem to have a knack for.
- Teens. As of this week, both of my children fall in that age range. What a blessing! Truly!
- Texas. I lived there in 1974 and 1975. Both my sisters and their families live there now.
- Thrift stores. Where I love to look for "treasures."
- Tim. My brother.
- Topaz. My birth stone.
- Toyota. My car.
- Train. Fun memories of taking the train from Seattle to Portland last winter.
- Travel. Our favorite family activity.
- Treadmill. I have one. (Oh! Were you expecting me to say something else about it?)
- Trixie Belden. A favorite series of books when I was a girl.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #32 - "T"
Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter T:
at 5:00 AM