Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #32 - "T"

Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter T:
  1. Tabitha. Our cat. (If you guessed that she's a tabby, you are right!)
  2. Tea. I like it iced or hot! Plain ol' southern-style sweet-tea for iced, and usually herbal or chai for hot.
  3. Teaching. Something I seem to have a knack for.
  4. Teens. As of this week, both of my children fall in that age range. What a blessing! Truly!
  5. Texas. I lived there in 1974 and 1975. Both my sisters and their families live there now.
  6. Thrift stores. Where I love to look for "treasures."
  7. Tim. My brother.
  8. Topaz. My birth stone.
  9. Toyota. My car.
  10. Train. Fun memories of taking the train from Seattle to Portland last winter.
  11. Travel. Our favorite family activity.
  12. Treadmill. I have one. (Oh! Were you expecting me to say something else about it?)
  13. Trixie Belden. A favorite series of books when I was a girl.

4 comments:

Edi said...

Trixie Belden was also one of my favorites! My 9 yr old has been reading some of the Trixie books...fun to think that she is reading some of the same books I read, and her grandmother before me, read.

Emily said...

Hello! Our cat is "Tartan" and is a tabby too! lol Hope you are enjoying a lovely fall day!

Carrie said...

Dear Karla,
Please go here for an award to you:
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2008/09/three-awards.html
Carrie – Oak Rise Cottage

Farrah said...

I can relate to the treadmill comment. Lol!

Did Rebecca have a birthday this week? Tell her "happy birthday" from us!