Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm late! I'm late!

...for the train that is. Apparently I was supposed to catch the Orient Express this morning, and here I've just been putzing around the house! MuseSwings is hosting an Orient Express Blog Adventure... and she seems to have my blog on her list without me even knowing about it! I think it was an oversight... but since I'm having passengers stop off here anyway, I decided to join the fun!

So let's see... what can I contribute to the adventure?
  • My family went on a real train trip in December 2007. No, it wasn't the Orient Express. And it wasn't very long-- from Seattle to Portland, but it was a lot of fun! You can read about it here.
  • Need some reading material for your trip? Pop over to my book review blog for some recommendations!
  • Oh! Look at the beautiful scenery out the window! That's the best part of going by train!
Be sure to stop by Muse Swings for a full list of stops on today's adventure! Bon Voyage!

7 comments:

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Oh what a cute idea! I'll have to go check out her blog too.

My family loves train rides. There's just something magical about it...or maybe I should say nostalgic.

Have a great week my friend!
Happy Schooling!

Emily said...

Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a beautiful week! :)

MuseSwings said...

Hey! You made it! I had your IPaddress next to Debra Kay's name - I think I just wanted to make sure you came along! And you did! There are still plenty of jewels to swipe, champaigne to drink and those really great duchess potatoes! Meet us in the bar bor before dinner drinks!

steviewren said...

Karla, nice to met you! Muse's parties are not to be missed...even though you have to take particular care of ALL of your belongings. Her friends are a sticky fingered bunch!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Hello! Am so glad you were able to make the adventure which was a memorable occasion! Still have to check in with Muse as to whether Monsieur Poirot has found the murderer, although I heard there was a coffin which slipped off the train! My lush bed is beckoning, but I'm keeping the lights on!
Night, night. It was very nice meeting you! See you on Muse's next adventure! Petra :))

Lavinia said...

Better late than never. Thank you for your train themed additions to our Orient Express adventure, nice to see you aboard!

A Romantic Porch said...

How cute! What a fun adventure.