Friday, March 6, 2009

Say It Forward

Mom Blogs
I saw this last week on Confessions of a Snowflake and thought it was such a great idea that I wanted to participate! We all love getting comments! The purpose of Say it Forward is to show your appreciation for those comments by featuring one, two, three or more of your loyal commenters. If you are interested, you can read more about it at 5MinutesForMom.com.

These week I'd like to feature Alicia @ Confessions of a Snowflake. She is one of my regular blog visitors and she never fails to leave a comment. I enjoy reading her blog as well. She says,
"I am married to my best friend and together we homeschool our 11 year old son. I also work part-time for our family business & I am extremely involved in my homeschool group. All of this leaves me more than a little flaky. So join me, as we share life, from one snowflake to another."

2 comments:

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

Oh thank you! I am deeply flattered. You were one of my first followers other than local friends and I have never forgotten that. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for being such a great blog friend!

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so neat. What a cute idea!xorachel