Monday, January 7, 2008

Rose and Blue Throw

I finished this knitted throw a few weeks ago. It's made with cotton yarn and a free pattern from LionBrandYarn.com. It was a super-easy garter-stitch pattern and great for taking along on trips to work on in the car because it didn't change colors often, so I didn't have to take all the colors along. It's bigger than most throws I make, but I like it because it's generous enough to cover my long legs and still be pulled up under my chin if I want. The cotton yarn is so soft, too!

As usual, I have 3 other ones going right now, just to keep it interesting! I'll post pictures as I finish them.

(I don't like the way my new blog template makes the picture off-color and sort of transparent. I'm not sure how to make it not be that way. But you can click on the picture to see it better.)

1 comment:

Toots said...

You are such a multi-talented lady!
I wish I could make use of time in the car like that, but I get car-sick so easily. I'm usually better off just driving. I look forward to seeing your other finished products!
Sounds like a neat hotel you all stayed in! And a train ride out there in the mountains...now, that sounds really neat. I'd like to do a train vacation sometime heading out west.