Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #12 - "A"

I've seen several Thursday Thirteeners following an alphabet theme, so I thought that would be a fun challenge. Thirteen words for each letter of the alphabet that somehow pertain to me. Think I can do it? Well, we'll see... Today's post is brought to you by the letter...
  1. Accent. Mine is southern! A blend of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, apparently.
  2. Advisor. I work for Sonlight Curriculum as a homeschool advisor.
  3. Afghans. Cozy... and fun to knit or crochet.
  4. Allen. My brother. A great guy!
  5. Amazon. A favorite place to shop. I even have my own "store front" with many of my favorite products listed. Check it out! http://astore.amazon.com/karlylesworld-20
  6. Ancestors. Tracing my genealogy is one of my hobbies.
  7. Andy Griffith. A favorite TV show.
  8. Anne of Green Gables. A favorite book
  9. Apple Pie. Click here for my favorite recipe.
  10. Arkansas. Where my parents live.
  11. Audio books. Popular at our house.
  12. August. When my sweetheart was born.
  13. Auto racing. My husband is a big fan!

10 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Great idea. What a beautiful blog as well.

Robyn Jones said...

great idea! Happy TT!

fullbodytransplant said...

Awesome!

Audra Marie said...

Oh what a great idea! I'll have to do this one starting next week! :)

Hope said...

Great list of "A" things, Karla! I enjoyed that! Did you happen to find any Bishops in your family?? :)
Also, if your hubby is a racing fan he probably knows Bristol Speedway which is very near where I live. My son is a cop in Bristol!
Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Hope

Nicholas said...

I love Amazon too!

pussreboots said...

Yay for August, Anne, and Amazon. Happy TT.

glimpsed said...

Anne of Green Gables is sooo cute :)
Jess

Journeywoman said...

I love Audiobooks too. The Harry Potter Series is great.

Valerie said...

I especially like #5!!! I think that Allen is pretty great too!