
I've seen several
Thursday Thirteeners following an alphabet theme, so I thought that would be a fun challenge. Thirteen words for each letter of the alphabet that somehow pertain to me. Think I can do it? Well, we'll see... Today's post is brought to you by the letter...

- Accent. Mine is southern! A blend of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, apparently.
- Advisor. I work for Sonlight Curriculum as a homeschool advisor.
- Afghans. Cozy... and fun to knit or crochet.
- Allen. My brother. A great guy!
- Amazon. A favorite place to shop. I even have my own "store front" with many of my favorite products listed. Check it out! http://astore.amazon.com/karlylesworld-20
- Ancestors. Tracing my genealogy is one of my hobbies.
- Andy Griffith. A favorite TV show.
- Anne of Green Gables. A favorite book
- Apple Pie. Click here for my favorite recipe.
- Arkansas. Where my parents live.
- Audio books. Popular at our house.
- August. When my sweetheart was born.
- Auto racing. My husband is a big fan!
9 comments:
Great idea. What a beautiful blog as well.
great idea! Happy TT!
Oh what a great idea! I'll have to do this one starting next week! :)
Great list of "A" things, Karla! I enjoyed that! Did you happen to find any Bishops in your family?? :)
Also, if your hubby is a racing fan he probably knows Bristol Speedway which is very near where I live. My son is a cop in Bristol!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Hope
I love Amazon too!
Yay for August, Anne, and Amazon. Happy TT.
Anne of Green Gables is sooo cute :)
Jess
I love Audiobooks too. The Harry Potter Series is great.
I especially like #5!!! I think that Allen is pretty great too!
Post a Comment