- Accent. Mine is southern! A blend of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, apparently.
- Advisor. I work for Sonlight Curriculum as a homeschool advisor.
- Afghans. Cozy... and fun to knit or crochet.
- Allen. My brother. A great guy!
- Amazon. A favorite place to shop. I even have my own "store front" with many of my favorite products listed. Check it out! http://astore.amazon.com/karlylesworld-20
- Ancestors. Tracing my genealogy is one of my hobbies.
- Andy Griffith. A favorite TV show.
- Anne of Green Gables. A favorite book
- Apple Pie. Click here for my favorite recipe.
- Arkansas. Where my parents live.
- Audio books. Popular at our house.
- August. When my sweetheart was born.
- Auto racing. My husband is a big fan!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #12 - "A"
I've seen several Thursday Thirteeners following an alphabet theme, so I thought that would be a fun challenge. Thirteen words for each letter of the alphabet that somehow pertain to me. Think I can do it? Well, we'll see... Today's post is brought to you by the letter...
at 6:00 AM