Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #13 - "B"


Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter B (in alphabetical order):
  1. Back Roads. A fun way to travel.
  2. Bargains. The only thing I enjoy shopping for.
  3. Bees. My dad had honeybees when I was growing up. He plans to get more soon.
  4. Bible. "I stand alone on the Word of God... the B-I-B-L-E."
  5. Bike Riding. A family activity we enjoy.
  6. Biscuits. I have finally learned to make good ones. The secret is baking them at 500 degrees.
  7. Blogging. A great way to keep in touch.
  8. Blue. My car is blue... my favorite color for cars.
  9. Books. I have no idea how many I own, but it's well into the thousands.
  10. Bookstore. I could live in one. I really could!
  11. Brothers. I have 2. My husband has 3.
  12. Brown Eyes. My husband's are beautiful!
  13. Bubble Bath. The perfect way to relax.

8 comments:

Farrah said...

I must be tired, because I'm thinking of silly things. For some reason I was thinking your comment about owning thousands of them applied to blue cars. Then, I tried substituting some of the others. The funniest are bothers, brown eyes, and bookstores. "I have no idea how many I own, but it's well into the thousands." LOL!

pussreboots said...

My cars have all been green. Happy TT.

The Going Blog said...

I'm curious about baking the bisquits at 500 degrees---why and what difference does it make? I'm a wanta be cook :)

The Going Blog said...

I pushed send and then remembered that your last name is Cook. I really shouldn't comment so early in the morning :)

Nicholas said...

I like people who own thousands of books! You can never have too many.

Carrie said...

Thanks for stopping by Oak Rise Cottage. Your Thursday Thirteen using the alphabet is clever and nice to read.
Carrie

MondaythroughSunday said...

Great list of B's! I love baths!

Bloggers said...

I could live in a bookstore also, or a library. The best time of my life was when my mom worked at the library in Grand Prairie Texas and in the summer she took me to work with her and I sat back in the corner reading all day.