Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #14 - "C"

Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter C:
  1. California. Where my husband is from.
  2. Camping. A favorite week-end activity.
  3. Candles. I love the soft light and fragrance of candles in the winter.
  4. Caramel. I like it better than chocolate, believe it or not!
  5. Cheesecake. My favorite dessert.
  6. Christian. "I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian... I'm not ashamed His name to bear."
  7. Coca-Cola. My favorite soft drink. I also decorate my kitchen with vintage Coke collectibles.
  8. Coffee. Make mine a decaf caramel latte, please.
  9. Comments. A treasured benefit of blogging.
  10. Cook. Celebrating my 24th Valentine's Day as Mr. Cook's sweetheart! <3 I love you, Darlin'!
  11. Cookie. Our sweet black-and-white dog. (Named after our family and the fact that her face somewhat resembles an Oreo!)
  12. Cotton. My favorite fiber to knit or crochet.
  13. Crocheting. A great way to keep my hands busy when watching TV or traveling.

8 comments:

MondaythroughSunday said...

Great list..Coffee and caramel and cheesecake..YUM! Happy Valentine's Day!

Farrah said...

Happy Valentine's Day Karla! Rachel's blog looks SUPURB! I'm trying not to be jealous. Hee-hee! Love all the special headings, title bar, everything! I need to do something with my title bar. It's on my list of blog things to do, and it's really bugging me being so blah. Hopefully soon...

Hope said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Karla. I hope your day is sweet!

Hugs,
Hope

The Mama Bear said...

Great list, have a nice Valentine's Day!

Miranda said...

Great list! Mmmm cheesecake.

Happy TT!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I love your list especially about your darlin'. Very well done. Have a great TT and Valentine's Day. :)

A Romantic Porch said...

How interesting! I like carmel better that chocolate too!

Carrie said...

Your alphabet entries remind me of a project i did in the 1990's. It was an ABC about my family. It had an entry for each family member under the corresponding letter. B also had Births and baptisms. W had weddings, etc.
Carrie