- California. Where my husband is from.
- Camping. A favorite week-end activity.
- Candles. I love the soft light and fragrance of candles in the winter.
- Caramel. I like it better than chocolate, believe it or not!
- Cheesecake. My favorite dessert.
- Christian. "I'll tell the world that I'm a Christian... I'm not ashamed His name to bear."
- Coca-Cola. My favorite soft drink. I also decorate my kitchen with vintage Coke collectibles.
- Coffee. Make mine a decaf caramel latte, please.
- Comments. A treasured benefit of blogging.
- Cook. Celebrating my 24th Valentine's Day as Mr. Cook's sweetheart! <3 I love you, Darlin'!
- Cookie. Our sweet black-and-white dog. (Named after our family and the fact that her face somewhat resembles an Oreo!)
- Cotton. My favorite fiber to knit or crochet.
- Crocheting. A great way to keep my hands busy when watching TV or traveling.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - Edition #14 - "C"
Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter C:
at 8:52 AM