Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This is going to be a crazy week, as we get ready to move. (Closing on our house is scheduled for this Friday! Yikes!) Also, it just happens to be the week my parents are coming to see us. It's been 2 years since they've been here, and this visit has been on our calendar since last summer... Fortunately, they are no strangers to moving, so hopefully we can enjoy visiting amongst the chaos! In any case, it seems like a good idea to take the time to make out my menu plan now so I don't have to figure out meals on the fly throughout the week. Needless to say, they will be quick and easy!

Monday: grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup
Tuesday: chili dogs, tater tots, cole slaw
Wednesday: ham sandwiches, chips, fruit
Thursday: frozen lasagna, green beans, tossed salad
Friday: barbecued Li'l Smokies, macaroni and cheese, broccoli
Saturday (moving day): sub sandwiches, chips, raw veggies
Sunday: turkey breast, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole

5 comments:

PlanningQueen said...

I find the menu plan the most valuable when we are so busy. I hope preparations for the move go well.

Dori said...

You are going to have so much fun with mom and dad there. I'm sure they will be happy to help!

A Romantic Porch said...

Yummy! How in the world did you pull that plan off. I'm impressed. Have fun. I wish I could be there to help everyone laugh themselves silly!

Farrah said...

Sounds like you have a very busy week, all right! Let us know if you need a couple more hands to help with moving. We don't have a truck, but Greg could help you load and unload stuff. :-)

Rona's Home Page said...

Wow! You definitely have alot on your plate. Good luck with the move. And have a yummy week.