Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition #17 - "F"


Continuing with my alphabet theme, here are 13 things in my life that start with the letter F:
  1. Faith. The most important thing in my life is my faith in Jesus Christ.
  2. Family. I have a very interesting, very large, extended family.
  3. Feather pillow. I can't sleep without it. If I'm going to be away from home at night, I take mine with me.
  4. Fiction. I love a good story.
  5. Fire. I enjoy campfires and fireplaces.
  6. Forest. 75% of Idaho is National Forest land. (Incredible, huh?) We love to go camping, hiking and exploring in the forests.
  7. Forty-two. My age. :o)
  8. Four. My immediate family.
  9. Freebies. Aren't they fun?
  10. French. My husband's heritage on his mother's side.
  11. Friends. It's great to be able to keep in touch through blogging.
  12. Frost, Robert. My favorite poet.
  13. Frugal. I like to think of it as being a good steward.

8 comments:

The Going Blog said...

So interesting! I'm impressed with your being able to think up 13 things using one letter. I enjoy your blog :)

Ivanhoe said...

That is a great list! I just started my aplhabet and I hope I can get to letter F one day (lol). Happy TT!

Playful Professional said...

I love most of these things. I took an entire class on Robert Frost and loved it!

Denise said...

DJ really appreciated the fact that you aren't afraid to tell your age!

I, too, am impressed that you can come up with 13 things in your life that start with a specific letter in the alphabet!

Have a great day!

Farrah said...

WHAT??? I don't see MY name there! I thought for sure "Farrah" would be second on the list as the most important person in your life!! And I'm not even on it! That's it! No more free advertising on my blog!

I'm funny, aren't I? :-)

{Karla} said...

I love the word "Fruition" (In fact I named my business that) It is such a pretty sounding word.

Happy T13!

Blessings,
Karla

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so interesting...I like those! AND Farrah IS funny, actually hilarious. xoRachel

jennifer said...

I missed yours yesterday! I like the first three...If you have Faith Family and a Feather pillow, seems like you could be set for life!! Jen