Saturday, March 8, 2008

One Word Fun

Here's a game a friend sent to me by email. I thought it would be fun to post it on my blog. Please play along, and copy it to your blog. If you do, let me know. I'd love to read the answers you come up with!

You can only type ONE Word! Not as easy as you might think. Now copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers.
  1. Where is your cell phone? CHARGING
  2. Your hair? LONG
  3. Your mother? SWEET
  4. Your father? LOVING
  5. Your favorite thing? FAMILY
  6. Your dream last night? WEIRD
  7. Your favorite drink? LATTE
  8. Your dream/goal? TRAVEL
  9. The room you're in? OFFICE
  10. Your hobby? WORDS
  11. Your fear? SNAKES
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? HOME
  13. Where were you last night? COEURD'ALENE
  14. What you're not? FASHIONABLE
  15. Muffins? POPPYSEED
  16. One of your wish list items? BOOKS
  17. Where you grew up? PARSONAGE
  18. The last thing you did? EXERCISE
  19. What are you wearing? JUMPER
  20. Your TV? OFF
  21. Your pets? CUTE
  22. Your computer? NECESSARY
  23. Your life? CONTENTED
  24. Your mood! EXCITED
  25. Missing someone? SOMETIMES
  26. Your car? MATRIX
  27. Something you're not wearing? JEWELRY
  28. Favorite store? THRIFT
  29. Your summer? FUN
  30. Like someone? YES
  31. Your favorite color? RED
  32. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY
  33. Last time you cried? FRIDAY
  34. Who will resend this? YOU

4 comments:

Denise said...

#10 is so you! Words! I don't know of any one else that is so good with words. Of course, what would one expect from a person who loves books! This was so interesting but I think I'll have to pass on doing it ~ I've still to come up with 13 things that start with "B" for next weeks Thursday Thirteen!
Have a wonderful weekend!

A Romantic Porch said...

Now that is so interesting! xoRachel

Hootin' Anni said...

I LOVE this...and I especially like your words you used for your parents. Sweet, oh so sweet.

I may have to do this too.

Hope your weekend was a great one.

jennifer said...

This is very cool! I may do it and if I do, I'll let you know! Jennifer