Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas busy-ness

Well, I wanted to post about getting our Christmas tree... It was quite the ordeal! ...but I ran out of time today. Hopefully, tomorrow!

Spent most of the day working on the Christmas issue of our family newsletter. My goal is to have those ready to print, along with our Christmas cards, tomorrow night. I'll be doing real good if I get them all in the mail on Wednesday!

Our Christmas program is Sunday night. I expect it will take most of Saturday getting set up for that, and a final dress rehearsal. Oh! I have to build a "campfire" for the "shepherds" using a fan, an orange spotlight, and some tissue paper. I have heard of such things, but I have really no idea how to go about building one! It should be interesting to see what I come up with.

I have no idea when I'm going to finish my Christmas shopping! Mainly I need to buy some clothes for the kids. I hope the stores aren't too picked over by the time I get there. Maybe they won't be since I just need basics.

No comments: